- You decided 16 months into our 24 month lease it was necessary for you to get a car.
- You knew at the time of this decision that part of our agreement when moving in together was, you would pay more for the room 3x the size of mine and I would get the parking space.
- You knew at the time of this decision that parking in our neighborhood was hard, especially on a Friday, BECAUSE I WARNED YOU ABOUT IT!
Why does it make me an asshole when I dont want to "discuss this issue" over the phone?
You got mad when I wouldn't give and let you live in your spoiled little bubble and hung up the phone on me. I got annoyed and let the whole incident bother me. Were it not for the bloodlines attached I might have called you all kinds of names, hung up the phone on you first, and then found all sorts of ways to display my annoyance and anger passive aggressively. Instead I chose to be an adult; what does being an adult mean in this situation
- Not calling everyone I knew would empathize with me just to sully your name
- Not confronting you passive-aggressively
- Fixing a nice strong Vodka and Cranberry; taking that to the head; fixing a nice strong tequila, cointreau and Lemonade; drinking myself to tranquilty
- Ordering pizza and mozzarella sticks
- Watching TV with a friend till I passed out