Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nothin like a run

I did it and it felt great. Came home today and ran. 16 & Roxanna --> 16th & Van Buren --> 3rd & Van Buren --> Eastern Ave --> 16th & Roxanna. Dont know the distance but it took me about 50 mins so I am guessin about 3 miles. It did everything I hoped for: got my mind of a few things and helped to burn so much needed calories. I have been feeling quite lethargic. Working out once a week is not enough for me, way too much energy. Besides I have a marathon I am training for. Unfourtunately once the run was over and all washing was done, those things I was running from caught up to me...Sleep and pray on it I will. Hopefully it will all be resolved in the morning.

Peace Out Yo

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"