Thursday, June 22, 2006

At least parents known their kids are bastards...

Well I do have some good news to report...this week I have made over $30 in tips. Thats right, I did not stutter. These parents tipped me for my services this week. They finally realize the hell I go through dealin with their little badass children and have compensated me accordingly. So now I can afford to put my clothes in the cleaner and buy alcohol...YAY!!!

Same problems as always with my goddamn cheap as trifilin roomate. Just so you know the one I have the biggest problem with is Kirk. I think if he were in Jamaica they would call him a 'bloodclot'. I can not stress how much this dude pisses me off. The details of how I detest him are not worth the cyberspace they would consume.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"