Friday, September 28, 2007

At an Impasse

Why am I not inspired to write? With so many things going on in my life, are none of them worth of forever in cyberspace. I have attempted everyday this week to write something down, but only to end up frustrated (a topic I thought about) or standing still (thought about that one too). I want so badly to have my thoughts flow from my brain through the key board, but I cant get the words right. Balancing life, thought about it....Inspiring Yet Disgusting, yeah it crossed my mind too. Flow dammit, flow. Would it be wrong to blog about a blog, or opine on an opinion? Would reading more and focusing less on the meaningless TV shows allow my mind to open like a fireplug on a July day in Harlem? I will not allow my mind to be turned into putty.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"