Monday, May 12, 2008

My Veruca Salt List (An Update)...

Three months ago I had a few wants that were completely self centered. I didnt apologize for them then and I dont apologize for them now. I do however revel in the fact that two of the three have been realized.

I got a new phone, it isnt the LG Voyager, after doing some shopping I realized its features were too bloated for me and price tag was too hefty, but The Alias by Samsung is good as long as u dont get it in the ugly "champagne" pictured below....



Miami will be realized in 3 Days. 6 days 5 nights in a luxury hotel in South Beach!!! There will be pics and crispiness will ensue.


Now if I could just save up some money to get my self a damn bed

**A new addition to the list is a new wardrobe; I am tired of 75% of my wardrobe consisting of free college garb or clothes that don't fit anymore, they have to go. All mildly worn clothing will be donated to charities for those in need, so the act of getting a new wardrobe isn't completely self-centered, I think :-/.... Clothes are fricking expensive !**

1 comment:

JayBee said...

dang. i've been wanting to do sobe for a while now. i mean, i've been before, but i wanna really do it since i'm on my grown man now. take plenty plenty pics. if you run into any celebs looking for a personal assistant, forward them my contact info.

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"