Saturday, April 15, 2006

Being Bored on the Weekend Isnt Always Bad

It's the weekend and I am sittin in my room pretty bored; when the weather is nice but the pollen is high, being bored indoors isnt so bad. Why cant trees just be like normal objects and have physical sex so we didnt have to be covered in its "love juice"? As a homage to this my weird sexual dance, my entry is in these weird colors; green for spring and yellow for tree sperm. Remember that next time someone ask "have u ever been covered in sperm?" you can't say no unless you live in bubble!

I still got projects to work on and yes my computer is being retarded, but all in all this weekend is off to a fairly good start. If i am lucky I will get to play some tennis after watching it and be able to play some tournaments by the end of the summer. Still need to work on that second serve and net game, but baby steps.

Unfourtunately I do need to break some news to my parents that I kinda lied to them and that won't be any fun but I think I wil get through it without dying. The lie is complicated and not worth sharing, but I am working on that whole honor thy mother and father thing, though I would prefer to remain the prodigal son (you would understand what I meant if you knew my brother).

I dont like this whole living on credit thing. Being broke is no fun either though. Once again, I cant wait till I have disposable income.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"