Friday, August 25, 2006

More Proof

Of my many talents. Today while sittin in my class bored stupid I was inspired to write down some thoughts. One is a poem the other a random thought....take ur pic and let me know what you think....

Would the world go on without me?
How would the grass continue to grow?
Could people survive without me?
Or am I to them the Sun?
Of course things would continue without me
And though I am just a minnow in this sea
Even minnows make waves
Even minnows fill somebody's needs
So I hope to show the world
All there is to me
That way I wont have to wonder
What were the possibilities
Though I do not plan on letting go
Death is inevitable to me
So I will swim far and fast
Make plenty of waves in the sea
I will return to my home one day
And marvel at all of the change
Despite the time we spent apart
My love will remain the same
We will share stories of sights and sounds
Maybe a few smells too
And get back to where we left off
Cause thats what friends and family do

  • Erect is part of erection, which sounds like direction, which in turn is close to direct. So are all erections headed in the right direction?????
  • If farts could were bottled and sold as fragrance, I would call mine "Le Grande Frijolles". What would yours be?
Well thats all for tonight folks. I guess this is also further proof that too much time on m hands can be a dangerous thing!

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"