Monday, February 26, 2007

I Beat It

Much to my own surprise I came down with a fever yesterday. This morning my temperature topped out at 102 degrees and had to place an ice pack on my head so my brain didnt boil. It started after workin out yesterday mornin and only got worse as the day went on. I was so happy to finally start sweating you would think I had won the lottery. I am thankful that I was able to break it without medical intervention. I have some speculatory guesses as to the origin of the fever, but will pretend to ignore them for now. I will keep praying that my supreme health continues. Thanks to those out there whom prayed for me.

Its no so hard to write one of these things everyday after all. I will try not to make it a habit though. hahaha

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"