Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ugh...

Dont you just hate when going to bed with the wrong thing on your mind causes you to have bad dreams and be restless all night. I had a great time yesterday, hung out with the old boss and his wife at the crappy bar in Foggy Bottom, but the company was cool. Missed my ride to the house party, which sucked but, just grabbed a cab, no biggie. House party was fun till the kegs got tapped and people bolted.

An aside: you know a house party is good when, the people you invited, invite people and you dont know half the people in your own house. Free anything brings people out like its their job.
Quite a few of us grabbed our shit and made our way over to the local dive. Much better experience there this time, than last. Continued to party till "last call" and received some discouraging news via text. Took my time walking home till my bladder felt like it was going to explode forcing my stroll to become a trot. Made it home just in time to not piss myself. Still no good news, so I go to bed with somethings on my mind. Awake several times in the middle of the night hoping the news had changed before finally giving up on hope at 544AM. :-( UGH!
And that dream that kept me up will be documented but it wont be shared. I just might share some details sometime, but for now imma hold it close.

1 comment:

JayBee said...

Whatever it is, you're strong enough to bear it. Interesting blog. I'll definitely be back to check you out.

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"