Saturday, March 15, 2008

Funny Ish!!

Let me start with saying that I could never be one, but I do love drag queens for so many reasons. They are creative and often times uninhibited, plus they love black female stars. Please note in the video included below the white chic in the middle wishing she didnt exist; hoping to GOD that she is delivered from the craziness taking place around her. I would pay to get inside her head.... Other things to consider are how fast "she" gets the heel off and pulls out the mace.



P.S. Thanks Ms. Cooper for finding this clip and making this posting possible. U had me crying because I was laughing so hard!!!

1 comment:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

ooo i havent seen this in so long it cracks me up every time

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"