Saturday, March 1, 2008

You...

have managed to disappoint me again. How you can do it and be unaware I am unsure. How I can continue to let you do it eludes me too. Maybe you arent unaware, and you are just inconsiderate, selfish even. Maybe I am enjoying the abuse, a subconscious masochist enjoying the ride.

My guard was lowered and the wall came down, but I feel it building again. I hate to see it happen, but I hate to be treated like this. You're losing me and you might not even know it. I hope you change before its too late, or maybe I will speak up before I am further disappointed. Only time will tell how this will play out, but off I go to think about it, I will not have another restless night thanks to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah...I'm really sorry, Dom.

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

really... wow sorry gosh

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"