Thursday, March 23, 2006

Back form Break w/ A New Lease on Life

I am back from Spring Break and it was the best time EVER!!!!! Thanks to my Grandma I and several other friends had the fourtune of spending ~$150 on a Spring Break that will be remembered.

In This section I would like to credit a few things with attempts to take my life in the order that they occured:
1st: I would like to credit mother nature with a valiant effort to get me killed by touching tornados down in the area on the first night, including less than 5 miles away.
2nd: I would like to credit the porcelain dish that broke in the black out darkness and proceeded to slice my finger open and proceed to bleed all over the place in my somewhat intoxicated stupor.
3rd: Last but far from least, I would like to credit a Mr. Leandro F. for trying to get me and my fellow car mates lost and therefore killed on our road trip to Fayettville, Arkansas. (I was in arkansas, and like George Bush they dont like black people)

But alas I am ok and Pumped to be headin to Phoenix next week for another week of celebratin and Racquetball of course. Sun & Fun!!!! I cant Wait.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"