Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Death of My Inner Blogger

I know its been quite sometime since I last had something to say, but no worries I am sure I will be inspired again soon enough. There was a point in time where such inability to write would give me all kinds of anxiety, but after a few years of it you come to terms with such writers block. My inner blogger has died. I do not worry because as so many times before it will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix and I will write again. Till then there is plenty other blogs out there to keep you interested, so enjoy.

6 comments:

Da Jardin said...

It happens bloggers block...or to be politically correct writers block...

It comes every now and then when the focus of the mind is not where you want it be...but where it needs to be...

Loco, I think not but "sanely" interesting "yes"!

Stay bless and be you cause I kinda like the 'you' from the tone of your words!

JayBee said...

i guess this means your on an indefinite hiatus. don't force it. i'll keep you on my list of stops.

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

i got something for u to blog about

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

JayBee said...

i tagged you. head on over and check it out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"