Friday, June 22, 2007

The Beautiful Struggle...

...is often times anything but. Not to detract from Mr. Kweli, but the beauty in life's struggles tends to elude me quite often. Maybe its cause I am looking to narrowly, you can not be inspired by Picasso from 12". I guess I shouldnt be singing the blues when my struggles are mostly financial and not nearly as bad as some; I have good health, great friends and a loving family, who could ask for a better support network? I know within me lies the fortitude to make it through what is hopefully just a blip in my lifline. Started hunting for a second job, both cause I need it and I want it. It will suck having to forgoe some of my tennis freedoms for a job, but what is life without some sacrafice. Fear not good people, I have done what was best for me and in the long run all thigs will work out just right. God has a plan for me, I just need to work on learning how to speak his language. Adios y Buenos Noches!

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"