Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What is the price...

..of emotional freedom? I know its wrong to think in this manner, but I fled the house I called home for a second time. I ran from the stress and heartache that lives within those walls to struggle on my own, only to be entrapped reapeatedly by those whom I love that are bound to that house. Within its walls lives self hatred, indifference, confusion, anger, and pity. Love does come visit often, but it never stays long. The other tennants don't know how to live with it too well. I pray that my family will someday make more room for love in that house, but until then, I like love can only come to visit. Deliver them Lord! There are more things to be placed on this paper, but even I know you dont wash your dirty laundry in public, nor place your burdens squarely on others shoulders. I'll make it world, back when loved stayed longer I learned how to be strong.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"