Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy

as a bee on speed tryin to feed that fat bitch in the hive, or something like that. HAHAHAHA. I need help. I arose this morning 10 mins before my alarm went off at 0620. Why on earth would I set my alarm to arise so early?... I had ALOT to do today.

The first task at hand was to get up to the Grandparents and meet my mom for my 11 mile run. Thats marathon training fore you. Started at 0745 finished 1'35" later. Not half bad, while my mother commented that it looked like I just got finished running through a pool when I was done, I felt good and the knee that had been nagging me didnt. Discovered I am down to a discouraging 155lbs. Dont even ask why its discouraging or my psycho battle and mini obsession with weight.

Next task at hand, was helping a friend move from the dreads of Alexandria into our beautiful city, Colombia Heights to be percise. He was much more trusting of people than I am. Left the back of the truck open and unspuervised while we went inside to unload stuff, and a nice iPod and stand out front. Even I was tempted to jack that shit.. HAHA, just kidding incase your reading this Brian..

Third and final task of the day was to visit the family. Just the immediates, no Lipscomb gathering. Jerked/Curry Chicken was on the menu, annd I dont pass up opportunity for free food. Talked with the mom about the saga with Princess Peapod and other things. Helped the dad grill the food. Ate like a horse. Crashed like a 2 years old. Woke up and ate some more. I am gonna be a fat ass someday. (see previous reference to weight obssesion)

Came home to a slightly cleaner apt, though the Princess had not removed all traces of herself from the ktichen yet. Maybe by the end of the weekend. I forsee a trip to the bookstore tomorrow. Adios y Buenos Noche!

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"