Monday, June 18, 2007

What I thirst for...

is someone I can "love". (Some of this information might be TMI for some peeps out there, but its bottled in me and I hate bottled thoughts, they stress me, so read at ur own discretion. The language is PG though.)
Someone who does not seek material items as displays of affection, who will understand that I am struggling and can't afford to buy dinner for me let alone both of us and that doesn't mean I dont want to do it. Instead she is happy with me throwing down in the kitchen for us.
Someone who is willing to just lay in my arms before we screw like rabbits, afterwards I will prolly be too hot for a good 5 mins, once we cool off I am game again. Someone to kiss who loves to kiss as much as I do (Yes I have a weakness for kissing anywhere and everywhere.)
These needs are amplified by the fact I have low self-confidence around women I dont know and am largely uncomfortable sparking random conversation that could lead anywhere. And where do you go to meet a great intelligent woman that likes both a bar and a bookstore for fun. Who has a great sense of humor cause I love to make people laugh and enjoy a good belly ache of my own as often as possible, and not the kind brought on by food poisonin or gas. She likes my friends and introduces me to hers. Shes interested in me and what I am doin but doesnt work for the CIA. Loves music and tolerates/enjoys that I sing passionately,albeit off-key, most of the time. Understands that crying, even at a Disney movie doesnt make me less of a man. I dont care what color she is, but I am more attracted to women of color. Where is MY Serena, Beyonce, Alicia or Lucy? They are unique and so will be the girl who makes me happy. Are you out there?

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"