Thursday, June 14, 2007

Living La Vida...

...Office Space. Today I got a new chair and celebrated. No, I didnt mistype that. I truly celebrated. Last week Monday I was given a file cabinet with folders because "I would need this for my records." This evening I am going to happy hours and most likely gonna talk about the people we work with that are not there. God get me out of this cubicle/pod.

Beware: the rest of this entry will be full of my usual random thoughts. If you are incapable of following an illogical thought process please stop reading now!

I had fun on Facebook today, while bored and unoccupied at work, with a couple friends. There is nothing like singing an entire song. Through a social networking site. For all to see. And ponder your sanity!

I dont know how much longer I can hold out on getting a tattoo. I have ideas for at least 4.

ADD's kicked, movin on for now. Adios y Buenos Tardes!

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"