Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ik houd van Zweden

...ok so really that's Dutch but its the same area so it counts; also, I am not sure I love the country of Sweden cause I have never been. Any feelings yay or nay I possess are for the Swedish export of IKEA, but I mean we are really just gettin into semantics here. Am I right or am I right? LOL. Another weekend of making money, means a weekend of spending money as well. 3 nights of pet sitting and 4 dog walks means money would be used to help outfit my living room.

Saturday was out the question cause that is family day, Sunday would mean an early trip to Ikea with an aversion to the $0.99 breakfast. The mission should I choose to accept: get a coffee table, some pillows and a blanket for the living room, maybe even get a comforter so I dont have to wear sweat clothes to bed anymore. One hour and way too many decisions later and the mission is a success. Princess Peapod thought a lamp would be good, so she bought the ugly thing.

The downfall with Ikea is that it comes "assembly required". But the good thing about being busy is you can get out of doning stuff you dont want to legitimately. Kickball playoffs at 2pm meant that I would not have to contribute in the assembly of products "we" purchased. I say we cause until I get the check for her share from Peapod then it is the stuff I purchased. The end result is the same though; our living room looks good.

My mission this week will be to get good photos of the city so that we can use them to adorn our barren walls. I have a feeling this week is going to be a good week.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"