Friday, November 23, 2007

The Power of the P-U-P-P-Y...

...or Puppy Love. Whichever you want to call it, doesnt matter to me cause, the result is the same. I dont know what it is about "man's best friend" but I cant get enough of them. I knew that having a dog is something that would be rewarding and filling in my life, but I also knew that as a "young professional" with limited funds and limited free time it wouldnt be fair to either one of us to right now. Even more so than a child, owning a puppy is a real commitment cause at no point in there life are they able to provide care for themselves; this is a bond that is forged from adoption/life to death. The dog walking gig while time consuming is fufilling and it pays (rather well during holidays). These are just some of the pooches I have walked.








They range from caffinee crazed psychos to geriatric furballs, and I love them all. I think a dog will be good when I move to Spain cause I dont think that I am adventerous enough to just go out and meet people. Plus I can practice my Spanish with it.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"