Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just Remember to Breath

Saturday at 330pm and I am starting to let some of my thoughts overwhelm me. These arent thoughts of life or death, financial stability or morally bearing; no these are mostly trivial issues that I am instead focusing on. A classic case of "making a mountain out of a mole hill." Whenever this feeling overcomes me I like to turn to music for solace.

A favorite song that helps in times like this is Singing My Song performed by Christina Aguilera. I know this is not the most masculine song, but I can accept that because it is uplifting and calms me down. I know I have quoted the song wrong but when I first heard it seemed so true, when everything in life gets you down "just remember to breath". In the end for the grace of God things will work themselves out.

I know I have divulged this to some if not all, but sometimes I feel the need to cry, just cause. Bambi's mom getting shot usually works for me, but occasionaly triumphs of the human spirit do it as well. I feel one of those moments coming on so I am gonna take some "me" time and let it out. I dont have much energy or motivation today and I am gonna enjoy being alone for the moment. Its just a mood, I am ok, dont worry about me and dont feel bad. Equate it to how some people have to smoke a cigarette after a bad day, even though they are not smokers.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"