Friday, March 23, 2007

I Did Not Lie

I told my grandparents the truth of my booboo and all was well in the Lipscomb household. Today is better as a result. Thats two things I didnt lie about. My grandfather doesnt want me to try and fix it myself cause he doesnt want more damage done, which I understand, but I wish he would let me try.

Supposed to play tennis this evening with a young lady I met through a tennis ladder so that should be fun. Barring of course that it doesnt rain. Went and looked an apt last night that I have like second most of all. Here is the order in case you were wonderin:

1341 T Street NW

3321 Holmead Place NW

1301 T Street NW

1325 13th Street NW

Google them, but if I found out that you had something to do with me not getting them "I WILL CUT YA!"

I really liked the place but there are reasons my cousin has reserves about moving in that I can understand. Here is why I am enamored with it. Two full baths. Elongated layout (bedrooms on opposite sides of the apt). City Living (imagine scenes of Brooklyn from the movies). Possibility of Pets (can you say woof or arff). Last but not least, the lady seems to want to help us get the place (I am tired of rejection).

But alas I will wait until we look at the other places to decide. Details to be divulged later. Buenos dia mi gente.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"