Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Its amazing

you can just ask for help and He will answer. I was worried that I wouldnt realize his call when it came and it He knew so He made it easy for me. We were rejected again for the apt, we didnt really want it, but the price made it tempting. I asked for direction from God and He gave me a lighted aisle. I am so grateful for this blessing. Rejection sucks, but I can live with it this time.

For those that worried despite me telling you not to, take confidence in the fact that I am much better today. Had my little breakdown and putting the pieces back in place. The advice was great too. Dont know where things are going to go from here, but thats the fun part.

Sad news is that I might have to move out of my grandparents house soon. Living at home is going to suck, mainly cause its not a very healthy environment to be in. But I love my family and I will work through it. I am off to do some work. Later for now

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"