Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Search continues

and its not as fun as I hoped it would be. Who wouldve known how frickin competitive hunting for a decent place to live in the city could be. Its exciting finding places that are nice but they are ineveitbaly compared to past viewed locations. And though I doubt I will be able to afford a puppy, I no longer want to live some place where people wont tolerate pets. HELLO...Pets are known to prevent suicide amongst their owners, I think renting a place where someone blew their own brains out is alot more difficult than cleaning up any signs of animals. But thats just an opinion of mine. And dont be crazy yall I aint considering suicide.

I think my new hobby, which I fully dont have enough time for is going to the bookstore. I LOVE IT SSSSSOOOO MUCH. I would like the library equally but they never have what I want to read there. I am starting to be able to play tennis more and I am doing really well aprendido espanol. Last noche yo aprendido el parts de body. Come May 9, I am trinaing for the Marine Corps Marathon on October 28. I know its hot as hell in DC over the summer, but thats when I enjoy training cause I will run early in the morning or the evening outdoors when its not as hot, but not freezing cold like it is during the winter time.

My request still stands. Help me practice my Spanish. I am commited. Marathon and Spanish at the same time. Watch Me!

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"