Thursday, October 11, 2007

How Beautiful [it] can be...

Love is an emotion so deep someone thought it necessary to create other words just to express its varying degrees. Love and its degrees do not limit themselves to people and right now enamored is the most accurate degree for the connection I feel with Blogging. My blog may not be critically acclaimed or widely viewed but those things aren't important to me. It is my time capsule and spaceship. It allows me to simultaneously escape the moment and store it away to be discovered in times not yet arrived.

If only I had stumbled upon this earlier, in life. So often when I was younger I was resistant to "journaling" cause of society's stigma that journaling was for girls or women; insecure with my own masculinity (who doesn't struggle with image as a teenager?) I would not allow myself to do what seems second nature to me. It's like what Common talks about on "Love Is":...as men we were taught to hold it in/ that's why we don't know how till we're older menThank God I am becoming an older man...

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"