Sunday, October 14, 2007

And The Money Kept Rolling In...

What a great week it has been for money. As most of you prolly know I picked up a side gig as a dog-sitter to make some money for being social and making life a little more interesting. This was back in the end of August; September passed with not a hint of a job coming my way. The problem was that the company is based in VA and is just moving into DC, so its client base in the city is very limited. This was depressing and hard cause I felt like it was a waste of my time, I could have got a job that was gonna actually get me some money.

Finally, patience paid off and I was awarded with two new customers and a visit with a client in need. Translation: Overnight pet-sit for a chow Fri and Sat, AM & PM walks for a Pointer Sat and Sun, AM & PM walks for a pup = over $150 in revenue. THANK YOU JESUS! This money will be spent to pay off a stupid red-light ticket and decrease some credit card debt. May the jobs keep coming.

On A Side Note: Its been over 10 days since I last ran, a horrible statistic with the marathon only a week away. The next two weeks will require some serious cracking down in order to make sure I can finish this marathon. I have faith that God will see me through it in good health, but I need to do my part. I need your support people. Look for the race route and info in a future post so that you can come out and cheer. Best believe there will be an entire post on it!Peace

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"