Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Step in the right direction

It is so great when things work out for you. I got my Passport photo taken today and I completed the paperwork so, now all I need to do is turn it and its off to see the world. The first stop looks like a road trip, with my new bud Brian, to Canada in spring; Montreal, Toronto, who cares I just cant wait to do some international traveling. Between now and then let me know if there are any prescription drugs you would like me to pick up!

Good news on the new job front as well. Its still a jello-y foundation, but looks like things could be shoring themselves up in the near future. Hopefully I can put it off to the new year and start on an actual career path.

Healing from the marathon continues and so does the constant pig-fest. I am so happy right now, this is a much welcomed break from training. It also allows me to focus on studying my Spanish which I feel great about, I am really learning things. I know I will be ready for Spain 2010.

Just like the marathon I am gonna keep moving, even if I am not moving that fast. Buenos noches mi gente.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"