Tuesday, May 1, 2007

So annoyed

after having a good night. I come home to find that my cousin and new roomie has been on my computer cause we have no cable cause she is too lazy to call the cable guy and get it hooked up. Using my computer without asking is not a big deal, after all I do have a younger brother and it wouldnt be the first time it had happened. What is annoying and pissing me off at the same time is that she read my email in the process of using my computer. Now I WOULD NEVER EVER read her email let alone use something of hers without asking. I am considering peeing on her toothbrush and takin a dump on her bed. I am tired and I cant even get to sleep cause I am so pissed off at the situation. I know she read the email because it was sent at 630 tonight when I was playin tennis and unable to check my email, but it said it had been read. Plus she signed into limewire and messed around with AIM. Should I confront her on the issue or should I just be vindictive and read her emails since I know the password. Weigh in on this people, I need some help cause I am too angry to think straight right now!
LORD HELP ME

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"