Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just as things

were starting to look up, my FUCKING iPod decided to die again tonight. I swear Steve Jobs created the glorious malfunctioning pieces of machinery just to fuck with us musically dependant people. An entire week of blissful listening after its last aneurism and just as I was thinkin there was nothin but blue skies in store for the two of us, it goes fucking catatonic on me.

UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH. Right after I came into a collection of great new music too.

How the hell am I going to train to run a marathon without theme music. Rocky didn't run up the Philadelphia Art Museum stairs in silence. He had the bum, ba bum, ba bum behind him to push him.

The only solace I can take out of this whole damn thing is that it worked long enough for me to get my run and work out in today. Which by the way I may not have done where it not for some much needed nagging from a good friend who only wants the best for me. Just to spite them I came home and ate a huge slice of the DAMN good Pineapple filled Coconut Cake I baked. But I did resist buying the 600 calories per serving Entenman's Grand Cinnamon Buns I love so dearly when I went shopping this evening. SCORE ONE FOR THE DOMINATOR.

I know this is pathetic because its like 7 hours away but I know what I am having for breakfast and I cant wait. Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese, Glass of OJ and Maybe a scrambled egg or two. Aside from the eggs all were purchased on this evenings shopping excursion. It was a rather productive evening. Did I mention how much I LOVE getting off work early so I can do what I want to do. And it is possible to live off of rice, noodles and oatmeal if you want to.

Thats all for now. I better go to bed before I try to dissect my good for nothing iPod. I hate my technological dependencies.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"