Thursday, May 17, 2007

Things arent much better

this morning. The cacophonous noise of the city in the morning, the sound of its cars, people and life in general is poison when compared to the joyous tunes and sweet melodies that once filled my ears. Why must my iPod continue to forsake me? Did I not show it love, care and devotion? Did I not elevate its status as a friend above real human connection. Now at a time of greatest need it has deserted me again, leaving me to wallow in the harsh real world with nothing to motor my day. No theme music for me. Has the end of my random street grooving been brought to an end. Will prayer resuscitate the holder of my musical fortune?

The day will not be a total musical loss however; when I arrive at work I will be able to block out the dirty convos of my perverted podmate thanks-in-part to VSpot and Pandora. He is a topic for another day though, let me preview but telling you that he regular makes me want to throw up or drive the lone pen on my desk up my nose into the frontal lobe of my brain!

Back to work for now. Edits to come.

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"