Monday, May 28, 2007

Tis the end

to many things, but foremost it is the end of a good weekend. Went to Georgetown last night and hit up a few of the bars ran into a few harrin. It was an all around good time. Despite my best efforts I was unable to injure myself so that I might take pictures of it and post them on facebook for all to see. HAHAHAHA. Te Amo Mono!

Spent alot of time with the family this weekend and I think that made my father immensly happy. He wont say it but he gets all mopey when I dont come around. I also played tennis twice and stood someone up for tennis once, oops. Lots of eating took place on my behalf, but I did run 8 miles on Saturday morning before I played tennis for two hours so I think I have the calories to spare.

Moving forward slowly in getting things together in my life. I think I told myself I was going to get my resume together today for my push to get a part time job with a hotel, but that didnt happen and I think I will watch a movie tonight to cap things off. Rising early (5am) so that I can catch some live tennis coverage, ROLAND GARROS! If I knew French I would say something fun in it.

Thats it for now. Peace

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"