Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Let me catch you up

on some things that have been happening. Last time I was on here I couldnt think straight cause there was so much goin on in my head. Still tryin to put those thoughts together in an organized fashion but it is getting better.

First and foremost is my discovery of last night. Outside my window is a mini patio. All down the block people have comfy chairs for sitting and suning. Not a bad idea if I were white, but I dont know what I would look like. I have decided to use it as a city garden. I will plant some tomatos along with the rosemary tree I planted last night. My cousin gave me the great idea to put, some astroturf out there. GENIOUS. Maybe I did spend too much time in Iowa but I dont care.

Next issue: I AM HOUSE BROKE. I may live in a damn nice place but that is about all imma do. I now see why you are only supposed to spend a third of ur paycheck on rent. As a result I have thought about getting a new credit card. Some major financial decisions to make over the next couple weeks. Especially since I am still trying to add things to the apt.

Yes the last entry wasnt a lie, I am running a marathon in 5 months. Training has started but like it should. I know it is one of the goals for this year, but I am wondering if it was the best decision so far. This is going to be a major time commitment. BLAH

I dont know what else I was thinknin about, so thats enough for now. The saying is true though: "there arent enough hours in the day"

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"