Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So many good things

have been happening as of late. Its definitely because I am appreciating the little things more these days, got accept my blessings whatever form they come in, you dont send gifts from Dios back.

Aside from work still not being my dream job, yesterday was a GREAT day! The French Open is on TV and I rose early specifically to watch it. Gracias Dios por el Chanel Del Tenis! In the early evening I had a tennis meeting so I was lookin forward to that. Got there and ended up hitting with someone else who was just waiting around for someone to hit with. He was pretty good, so we exchanged info so that we could get together again. The guy I was supposed to meet showed up so I hit with him for a little and then we played a set. I won because he was rusty and unable to move very well, he was overweight and a smoker, ha. Anyway thats all for now. I am sure there is more I was thinkin at the time I started, but you know me and my ADD. Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"