Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Was it...

averted? Who knows but my anger has been abated for the time being. I found the best way to address the situation without being overly aggressive or confrontational. I mentioned that I was angered by the situation and how it had caused me stress and prevented me from sleeping when I wanted to. Apologies were emoted and the surging anger continue to subside. The reading of the email was not brought up because I felt that no positive would come of it. Per my grandfather's suggestion I put a password on my computer, so that would prevent such future situations. Only time will tell the true ramifications of the incident, but near future plans include the purchase of a personal computer, so as to not be "reli[ant] on others."

I think I did a pretty damn good job of controlling my emotions and using problem solving skills I was taught to handle the situation. Sure it would have felt better at the moment to yell and pee on a toothbrush, but we cannot live for a moment of pleasure if it will mean an hour of pain.

Only two more days to my much anticipated reunion with pals at school. Means 4 nights of fun, and though some believe I have a drinking problem, I will stay well within my means and try not to injure myself. Or at least I wont tell them about it if I do. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! HA! Paz y amor mi gente. Gracias por su adviso

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"