Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Aussie Open: Day 3 & 4 Recap

Things have been hectic this week so as a result I have been behind with my updates this entire week. As I recap day 3 at the open I am watching the day 4 matches, what am I gonna do about it, so sue me. I am working two jobs and trying to be social, its not easy!

The biggest match of the day was a night match between the Comeback Mom and The Shrieking "Princess". Unfortunately the outcome wasnt what I hoped and I will have to endure at least one more round of her ear drum ripping squeals.

Other matches included a win by Roddick, easy wins by The Diva and The Little Bitch That Could. With so many seeds holding true to form, there hasnt been alot of excitement in the first week of tennis and I refuse to bore with the meaningless details. Robredo was the only seeded male to fall, and at the hands of American Mardy Fish no less, while Swiss Patty Schnieder tumbled to a lower opponent as well.

Day 4 Matches:
The Goddess
The Spanish Russian
The Czechian Beauty (Vaidasova)
FedEx vs the Magician (could be a good one)

::Update:: I realized after putting up what I thought was 'day 4' that I had somehow jumbled things all up and skipped a day somewhere or combined two days. Anyway, corrections have been attempted, but the past is behind me and thats where its staying. Ill do better next time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOM!

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"