Saturday, January 12, 2008

MTV Why Must You Lure Me Back???

I thought I had gotten to a point where I would no longer watch your mindless programming. I thought I had matured to a point where there was nothing you could do to get me to watch what has to be programming geared towards 17 year olds. Then you do this:



and even worst you do this:



The Gauntlet and Making the Band!! You know I have no self control when it comes to these shows, one a dramatic social trainwreck the other self promotion at its best. Now I will have to watch you twice a week for an hour each ensuring my brain will start to leak out my head again. Chain me to the couch and hit me in the head with a mallet why dont you?!?!?!?

THANKS
. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be in good company watching for Making the Band, as corny as he is, he knows what makes for good TV. As for the gauntlet, have fun with that...

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"