Friday, January 4, 2008

A Post Like No Other?!?!

Unlikely, I am sure. Today the media and bloggers alike will be all abuzz with the news from last nights Iowa Caucuses. Coming as a shock to many, Barack Obama took Iowa by storm and blew his competition out of the water. After years of social strife and interracial unease, is the country ready for this change?

barack-obama-bw



My celebratoy dance (its the Carlton) might be a tad bit preemptive due to the forthcoming primaries in other states and how quickly things can change in politics, but I don't care. Tonight history was changed in a positive way. Everyone says we should "look pass the color of [the] skin, but instead at the content of [the] character", but this is America and I know the truth. That is why tonight I dance; a black man is one real step closer to a nomination for presidency. I am so excited I can barely contain myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In presidential politics one must even look past the content of the character (without dismissing it) to the composition of the platform

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"