Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can you sit still for one second Dammit!?!?

I know this aint breaking news to no one unless you dont know me, but I have a hyperactivity issue. I know it aint ADD or ADHD or any other acronym-ed "disorder", I just got the "jitters". If I put serious effort into it I can be a somewhat normal (you cant erase 23 years of nature and nurture with out some serious medicine, therapy, torture or combination of the three so yall are stuck with me till then) well adjusted 23 year old, but alot of the time I can come off as a smart 16 year old on speed. I know that is a kind of blessing because it helps to off-set my ravenous appetite (Lord, please help me when my metabolism slows down. I dont want to be a 300 Lb. man like my father) and makes me alot more interesting to hang out with, but damn I know it gets annoying sometimes even to me.

How many blogs do I start with the desire to discuss one thing, only to be inspired to write something else half way through? Lets just say there is a good thing there is a private feature on xanga. This year I resolve to grow a little more and try to "slow the fuck down" as my father would say. If only I could clear the clutter in my head, I might start making sense more often.

O well its kicked in again and I am tired of this post. On to other shiny objects

No comments:

 
"The Man Who Knows Something, Knows He Knows Nothing at All"